Old Sun, Nov-30-2014, 01:14:24 AM   #2
W///

In the garage:

Thailand

Default Re: W///'s combo build thread

Some rolling shots:

Not a garage queen:

Changed out the motor mounts with new OEM ones:

I got tired of the splitters because they didn't fit that great anyway. Got a deal on a damaged Mode Carbon lip. Always wanted to learn how to fiberglass so I repaired it myself:

All done!

This is the point where the E92 is more or less where I want to be. THe lip has been on and off (kind of a pain to install), but otherwise, that's how the car looks now. This is when I decided I wanted to add another car. It came down to an E36 M3, an E46 M3, an S2k and an R56 MINI JCW.

I ended up going with an E36 M3. If you guys haven't figured out at this point, the E92 is a keeper. Therefore, I wanted something as different to the E92 as possible, but decided that I wanted to stick to BMW's. Right at the same time, this beautiful E36 M3 in my favorite color (Techno Violet) popped up locally. I couldn't believe my eyes.

The specs:
1999 E36 M3 coupe 5MT
Techno Violet on Dove
122k miles on it when I got it. Previous owner put 18k miles on it in one year, mostly highway. So this is a pretty low mileage car
All bushings completely done

Just way way wayyyy too good to pass up. Here's the day I picked it up:

Last edited by W///; Tue, Jun-16-2015 at 05:53:09 PM.
Jump to top W/// is offline   Reply With Quote