BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > E46 M3 (2001-2006)
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All AlbumsBlogs Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

E46 M3 (2001-2006) Engine: S54 - Max Hp: 333 hp at 7,900 rpm / 262 lb/ft at 4,900 rpm
Total Produced: 45,000+ - Years Produced: 2001 to 2006.

Old Mon, May-09-2011, 10:28:05 PM   #241
WytLytnyn

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: What do you do when an idiot tries to race you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wolfe View Post
True story:

The other day I was driving along and this super-hot chick pulled up beside me and said, do you wanna run? I think she was driving a gallardo. I said, sorry I do not race on the streets yo. She said, "well, that's too bad because I am a super-hot chick and I want to make babies with you after the run". I just told her she was an idiot and I do not support street racing or babies.

Definitely a true story I say.

Mr. Wolfe
Chicks with Gallardoes are always trying to make babies with street racers. We have a real problem with that here in ATL.
Look Ma! No sunroof! "Wood" trim! Unpowered Cloth Seats! NAV!
Michelin Pilot Super Sports on OEM 19's

"If everything is under control, you are just not driving fast enough!" - Sir Stirling Moss
Jump to top WytLytnyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Mon, May-09-2011, 10:48:46 PM   #242
NICK3LS

United States

Hahahaha

The closest track 1/4 mile track to me is a 2 hours away and the closest road course is about an hour and a half. A lot of people street race around here.

1994 Toyota pickup 4x4 - Gear, locked, lifted
2002 BMW M3 - Lowered, stock, tuckin'
Jump to top NICK3LS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, May-09-2011, 10:55:17 PM   #243
Mr. Wolfe
Anti-Bling

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by WytLytnyn View Post
Chicks with Gallardoes are always trying to make babies with street racers. We have a real problem with that here in ATL.
That's where it happened! I was down there on business. They're freaking everywhere.

Mr. Wolfe
Jump to top Mr. Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, May-10-2011, 12:30:32 AM   #244
MPOWERD
Mod Hound!

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wolfe View Post
That's where it happened! I was down there on business. They're freaking everywhere.

Mr. Wolfe
I think I saw that episode on Speed Racer when I was a kid...

<> CSL Carbon Fiber Intake w/MAF, Brembo Gran Turismo, Euro Headers & Cats, K&N 69, Radenergie Carbon Fiber Strutbar
<> EAS Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills, Carbon Fiber Fender Grills, SMG Carbon Fiber Paddles, Vorsteiner 2 Sided CF VCSL Boot
<> EAS Slvr Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, Blk Carbon Fiber SMG Dome, Carbon Fiber Console, & Blk/Slvr Steering Wheel Trim
<> EAS Carbon Fiber Engine Bay, Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Valve Cover, RPI Intake Scoops, CarPC w/Nav/MP3/HD Radio/TV
<> Eisenmann Race Exhaust, Supersprint X-Pipe with Resonator, Ekarbon 1/2 Carbon Fiber Diffuser, DEPO Smoked Corners
<> 19x8.5 19x9.5 VMR V710s in HyperSilver, Painted Corner Reflectors, EAS Carbon Fiber Emblems, Carbon Fiber Hood Vent
<> Slvr CF Pedals, OEM 2-Tone Hardtop, Windscreen, & Alarm, 6K Headlights & HID Fogs, Blk Carbon Fiber Headlight Trim
Jump to top MPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, May-10-2011, 04:53:47 AM   #245
Gary Powers
Taking the long way home.

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIN3 View Post
i slow down and let them take off like an jack a$$... i already played that game when i was 20 years old. done and over with it next...

slow and low....
Haha, thats the best. Lead them on into thinking you are going to race them, and then just take off slow while they are screeching off into the distance. I just say to myself "Thats right, you run away."

flickr
Jump to top Gary Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, May-10-2011, 04:56:05 AM   #246
Tchleung

Canada

I got all my racing out of my system when I used to drag race my previous car at the strip. When a kid tried to race me I don't give him the time of my day. I don't even look at them.

00 Jet Black 323i 5MT - Fuel Saver

02 Carbon Black M3 6MT - Fun Car
456whp/312wtq @ 8psi, No #'s yet at 9psi
4.10 / Headers / ESS VT2-550+

Jump to top Tchleung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, May-10-2011, 06:33:11 AM   #247
MPOWERD
Mod Hound!

In the garage:

United States

I nearly bought the farm at this same intersection today... Young girl pulled out in front of me and then panicked and stopped dead in front me...

Barely missed her. Details in another thread...

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=365276

<> CSL Carbon Fiber Intake w/MAF, Brembo Gran Turismo, Euro Headers & Cats, K&N 69, Radenergie Carbon Fiber Strutbar
<> EAS Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills, Carbon Fiber Fender Grills, SMG Carbon Fiber Paddles, Vorsteiner 2 Sided CF VCSL Boot
<> EAS Slvr Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, Blk Carbon Fiber SMG Dome, Carbon Fiber Console, & Blk/Slvr Steering Wheel Trim
<> EAS Carbon Fiber Engine Bay, Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Valve Cover, RPI Intake Scoops, CarPC w/Nav/MP3/HD Radio/TV
<> Eisenmann Race Exhaust, Supersprint X-Pipe with Resonator, Ekarbon 1/2 Carbon Fiber Diffuser, DEPO Smoked Corners
<> 19x8.5 19x9.5 VMR V710s in HyperSilver, Painted Corner Reflectors, EAS Carbon Fiber Emblems, Carbon Fiber Hood Vent
<> Slvr CF Pedals, OEM 2-Tone Hardtop, Windscreen, & Alarm, 6K Headlights & HID Fogs, Blk Carbon Fiber Headlight Trim
Old Tue, May-10-2011, 07:34:18 AM   #248
Dr. Catalyst
User

In the garage:

Puerto Rico

^ Good read, you all should indulge.
Old Wed, May-11-2011, 02:27:20 AM   #249
MPOWERD
Mod Hound!

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Catalyst View Post
^ Good read, you all should indulge.
Not according to some responses I got there...