|Tue, Aug-18-2009, 06:44:41 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2008
FS: 1995 BMW M3 Coupe (Hellrot)
Okay, so the time has come to sell my beauty. I recently bought a family car and have to move on from the M3. The car is basically in immaculate condition. Every upgrade or maintenance part is of great quality and installed by top mechanics. The engine runs beautifully and there are absolutely no issues with this car. The mileage on the car is 129xxx miles. The following parts are brand new or upgraded:
- new depo headlights
- new depo corners and side markers
- new depo clear/red taillights
- new depo foglights (one has a crack in picture but is being replaced)
- upgraded rear trunk and spoiler (came off a 1999 M3 with 55xxx miles)
- 18 x 8" SSW rims. They are black with a 1.5 polished lip all around (not even 2 months old). Tires are Falken ziex 912's all around and are also less than 2 months old. Rims also come with lock nuts and lugs.
Suspension + Steering
- the car has a brand new steering rack installed 6 months ago
- new tie rods
- new control arms and ball joints (new bushings also)
- new trailing arms
- new shock mounts
- new Koni 1150 threaded coil over suspension. It is height adjustable and dampening adjustable. Ride height and quality is amazing.
Engine + Mechanical
- Dinan chip for computer (20hp+ gain)
- new belts
- new water pump
- new fuel filter
- new 140amp alternator from bmw
- new Code alarm system (2 way pager) wired into stock location so no wire re-routing necessary, nice clean job.
- Dinan catback exhaust (mint and sounds amazing)
- new transmission with (40xxx miles)
- new oem clutch 6 months ago
- Full synthetic oil changes every 3000miles + amsoil additive
- diff fuid changed to royal purple
- tranny fluid changed to a mix of full sythetic royal purple and amsoil
- rear + front brakes have been changed (oem rotors and Hawk HPS pads)
- stainless steel brake lines also changed
- short shift kit (RSM connector rod and Z4 shifter)
- new optima yellow battery
- new suede black + red piping boots (shift+handbrake)
- panasonic mp3 stereo system with 12" JBL sub and Rockford Fosgate amplifier
- chrome gauge rings
- Short weighter shift knob
- upgraded to armrest (previously car did not come with it so put one in)
The car is seriously in great condition and is worth every penny that i am asking for in my opinion at least. The asking price of the car is $9,000.
I am very eager to move this vehicle as it is no longer of need to me so i will entertain all offers.
Also, the car comes with original DS1 rims that have goodyear eagle ultra grip ice II tires mounted in them. Size is 225/45/17. I bought the car almost 2 years ago and only drove it in the past winter for 1 month until i bought a winter beater. So basically, the tires are brand new. And they also handled beautifully in the snow. <-- not included in new lower price price
Car is located in Plainfield, Illinois. Contact me through this posting or at email@example.com call 6476281987
Here are some pics:
Last edited by hellrot_M3; Fri, Sep-04-2009 at 02:53:57 PM.
|1995, bmw, coupe, hellrot|