|Wed, Aug-08-2012, 05:03:41 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2010
▀▄ eas | DIY: Angel iBright V4.5 for e92 3-Series & M3 [INSTALL OVERVIEW]
Below is a video overview of the new AngeliBright (AiB) v4.5 LED Angel Eye kits showing an install into a 2011 BMW M3.
Angel iBright V4.0 fits any e92 pre-LCI 3-Series Coupe/Convertible (including all e9x M3 models) with Angel Eyes from the factory ever built.
- Brightest Angel Eye kit on the market with uniform light distribution between low and high beam Angel Eye rings
- 3 year warranty, over 3x longer than other kits on the market
- Precision 6061 CNC aluminum construction
- Much brighter compared to OEM yellow bulbs, or other competing LED angel eye kits
- 6000k to match the low beam xenon headlights
- No dimming of lights when ignition is turned on, rings remain at full power at all times
- Complete microprocessor controlled ballast system specifically designed for the 3-series Coupe/Convertible and all M3 models
- Ballast controls and maintains proper electrical conditions for the AiB at all times
- Includes all US and Worldwide e92 cars including M3 Coupe/Sedan & Convertible
- Complete OEM fitment and better than OEM finish
- Easy installation in 10 minutes, you DO NOT have to remove the headlights!
- Light bending” optical system to deliver maximum light into the Angel Eye rings
- Integrated Plug & Play Connectors, no external harnesses required
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- No AM/FM radio reception interference
- No Flickering, Blinking or Flashing on startup
- No On-Board Computer(OBC)/dash errors
Comparison of OEM vs AIB v4.5
AIB v4.5 components tucked away inside headlight housing - no drilling or cutting required
2007-2012 e92 3-series Coupe/Convertible
2008-2013 e9x M3, including Sedan, Coupe and Convertible models
- Flat Tip ScrewDriver
- Pliers (SoftJaw preferred)
- 5/64" Allen Wrench
Enjoy, feel free to ask questions in the thread if help is needed.