BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > Misc > Off Topic
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Off Topic Place to discuss this and that. Note: We also have "request to join" forums: Guns and Fitness.
(Threads/posts inside may contain material that is NSFW / offensive)

Old Fri, Jun-28-2013, 06:40:15 AM   #1
vanillagorilla
Your front wheel is broken

Isle of Man

Default Role play as a walrus = free rent!!

Don't skim, read the whole thing.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-house...red/1021568193

Text for noobs at work:

Quote:
Lodger Required
pm Brighton
SaveGet email alertsShareReport ad
Request details
Room type
Double
Available to couples
No
Date available
11/06/13
Property type
House
Seller type
Private
Hello, I am looking for a lodger in my house. I have had a long and interesting life and have now chosen Brighton as a location for my retirement. Among the many things I have done in my life is to spend three years alone on St. Lawrence Island. These were perhaps the most intense and fascinating years of my life, and I was kept in companionship with a walrus whom I named Gregory. Never have I had such a fulfilling friendship with anyone, human or otherwise, and upon leaving the island I was heartbroken for months. I now find myself in a large house over looking Queens Park and am keen to get a lodger. This is a position I am prepared to offer for free (eg: no rent payable) on the fulfillment of some conditions. I have, over the last few months, been constructing a realistic walrus costume, which should fit most people of average proportions, and allow for full and easy movement in character. To take on the position as my lodger you must be prepared to wear the walrus suit for approximately two hours each day (in practice, this is not two hours every day - I merely state it here so you are able to have a clear idea of the workload). Whilst in the walrus costume you must be a walrus - there must be no speaking in a human voice, and any communication must entail making utterances in the voice of a walrus - I believe there aer recordings available on the web - to me, the voice is the most natural thing I have ever heard. Other duties will involve catching and eating the fish and crabs that I will occasionally throw to you whilst you are being the walrus. With the exception of this, you will be free to do whatever you choose, and will have a spacious double room, complete run of the house (with the exception of my bedroom and my workshop), and use of all facilities within. I am a considerate person to share a house with, and other than playing the accordion my tastes are easy to accomodate.

Due to the nature of this position I will need to audition all applicants before agreeing to take the chosen candidate on as a lodger. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Update: I would like to thank everyone who has responded to this advert - I was not expecting such an overwhelming response, and I am sorry that I could not respond to everyone. The auditions that I have held were successful and I have now found myself a lodger. Thank you again for all your messages and expressions of interest, and I hope those who did not get the room are not too disappointed and find somewhere to live very soon. Wishing you all the best in any of your future endeavors.

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬─┬ノ( _ ノ) (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Who is phone?
Jump to top vanillagorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Fri, Jun-28-2013, 06:50:46 AM   #2
SteadyAim.

In the garage:

Philippines

Default Re: Role play as a walrus = free rent!!

I wish I had a walrus as a friend..

.. this is ridiculous.
Ground Control Coilovers | OZ Futuras

DD: '97 Alpine White M3/4/5
Jump to top SteadyAim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jun-28-2013, 11:01:25 AM   #3
dalton
gooby pls

In the garage:

United States

I foresee a murder coming. I don't know why, but there is no way this situation can end well
Old Fri, Jun-28-2013, 02:03:03 PM   #4
///Momentun
Perma-Noobed

In the garage:

United States

People do that?

'08 Mazda MX-5 - PWC race car

"Cagati in mano e prenditi a schiaffi."
Jump to top ///Momentun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jun-28-2013, 05:13:44 PM   #5
vanillagorilla
Your front wheel is broken

Isle of Man

Default Re: Role play as a walrus = free rent!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalton View Post
I foresee a murder coming. I don't know why, but there is no way this situation can end well
I was thinking the same thing.

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬─┬ノ( _ ノ) (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Who is phone?
Jump to top vanillagorilla is offline   Reply With Quote