BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Cars for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Cars for Sale/Wanted Place to list your private cars for sale. ONLY BMW's.

Old Sat, Apr-12-2008, 04:58:56 PM   #1
AliM3

United States

Default FS: 2003 DINAN X5 4.6is ESTORIL BLUE 375 HP NAVIGATION PDC UPGRADES FAST! $25,000!

The asking price of the car has been significantly reduced to $25,000 for a quick sale! This is a steal for this car!

CHECK IT OUT ON EBAY!: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=130217936140

Up for sale is my immaculate DINAN 375 Horsepower 2003 BMW X5 4.6is SUV in the very highly desirable and extremely RARE Estoril Blue exterior with Nappa black full leather interior. I have a maintenance (all dealer) book (pictured) 3 inches thick! Not only does it have every option available that year, but it also has over $15,000 in upgrades! I will start with the fact that I searched for over a year before finding this particular X5 as I was particular about the options I wanted it to be equipped with as well as the Estoril Blue exterior (there are very few around in this color as it was only produced for 2 years and was an “M” only color). This 4.6is X5 has DVD widescreen navigation with the newest DVD map (with panoramic view upgrade!), FULL Nappa leather interior (that the ugly cloth insert seats most 4.6is came with) Park Distance control front AND rear, sport package (20” wheels, upgraded suspension, European clear lights, upgraded interior accents such as sport steering wheel, upgraded brakes, etc), Premium package ( Lumbar support for the front seats, VERY RARE metallic interior trim, not the ugly wood or bland silver trim usually found, fold down and HEATED rear seats, rear cargo cover, etc) Cold Weather Package (Heated front and rear seats, ski pass, cargo cover, etc) Rain Package (Rain sensing wipers, Headlight washers, etc) XENON headlights, hill descent control, moonroof, rear shades, upgraded DSP (dynamic sound processing) sound system, Homelink system (3 garage remotes) steptronic transmission, cd changer, and much more. With all of these options the X5’s sticker price when new was well over $80,000!

It has had 2 meticulous and enthusiast owners and was a previous BMW certified CPO car (Certified Pre Owned certification that only the best used BMW’s are awarded, the warranty just ran out at 100k miles). The car currently has 105k miles on it although 98% of those miles are highway miles (as the immaculate condition of the exterior and interior prove) It has never been “driven hard” as I am an older gentleman (as was the previous owner) and always kept the car under 3k RPM’s. In addition to all this, a strict maintenance schedule was adhered to it’s entire life including BMW synthetic oil changes done every 3k miles as opposed to the BMW recommended 15k miles (which sounds crazy to me). Some of the maintenance the car has had within last 8k miles and how much they cost:

-Brand new OEM Michelin Diamiris 20” staggered front and rear tires with hazard protection and free lifetime balancing ($1,500)

- 4 Wheel Alignment ($150)

-Brand New OEM BMW Brakes front and rear (Rotors, Pads, sensors, etc) $1,500

-CV Boots replaced (common wear items on 4 wheel drive cars that have to be replaced) $500

-All new front end bushings (These are critical maintenance items to keep up and most often are neglected by other X5 owners) $400

-OEM Transmission fluid, differential fluid, etc flush and change ($500)

-Brand new OEM Spark plugs installed ($300)

-Brand new OEM guage cluster installed at the dealership under warranty (no dead pixels on the cluster that is prevalent among ALL X5’s, ZERO pixels out, the cluster displays perfectly)

-Plus a ton of more maintenance items taken care of, they are all in my folder and would take a long time to list, no expense has been spared on this vehicle.

The car also has some very tasteful, effective, and expensive upgrades done to it:

-Dinan complete exhaust system (by far my most favorite part of this car, I get compliments on the exhaust note all the time. Dinan has put a lot of money and time developing this exhaust for the best sound and most horsepower) Visit http://www.dinancars.com/store/Free-...470-p-197.html this exhaust was close to $2,000 with installation

-Dinan Performance engine software (Faster throttle response, 10 hp gain, custom made to work with the intake and exhaust upgrades to this car) $500 http://www.dinancars.com/store/Perfo...470-p-199.html

-AFE Performance Intake system (I chose this over a Dinan system as it had more positive reviews and larger power gains, this was also the intake of choice for all the M5 guys, claims of 15hp gains with this) $600

-OEM Black Nappa leather M3 front headrests with ///M symbols

- Jim Powell’s “InV1si Mirror” upgrade (Valentine 1 radar/laser detector built into the OEM BMW rear view mirror, this is a EXCELLENT upgrade! You will love it! Tells you what direction the signal is coming from and how far, can be turned down and off! Looks OEM! Cop won’t be able to tell it’s there! I have pictured it below) $1,000

-OEM BMW Sirius Satellite radio retrofit kit utilizing it’s own BMW headunit in order to work in conjunction with the “Icelink” player. Satellite radio is amazing!

-Dension “Icelink” Ipod radio integration kit. This kit allows for the utilization of any Apple Ipod MP3 player via the OEM BMW navigation headunit and steering wheel controls. All you do is plug in your Ipod into the dock and your entire library can be played through the car’s sound system. A lot of time and money was spent in order to have the OEM headunit, the Sirius system, and the Icelink work in conjunction with each other. http://www.dension.com/main.htm

The car can go another 100k miles with no problems as long as the maintenance is kept up. It pains me to let this car go since I have so much time and money into it, however recent life changes forces the sale. You have to see this car in order to appreciate it fully, the pictures do not do justice to the car. I have higher resolution versions of the pictures and can email them to interested parties, I own the car outright and have the title in hand, I am a private party and not a dealer so no tax. I have priced the car VERY competitively considering the records, it’s condition, the upgrades, and the time put into it in order for it to sell quickly. Email me with any questions.

Thank you

SPONSORED BY: Eurospeed| Sig Pic by Kyle K.

Last edited by AliM3; Sat, Apr-26-2008 at 07:36:23 PM.
Rate Seller View Rating
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Sat, Apr-12-2008, 04:59:58 PM   #2
AliM3

United States

Jump to top AliM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sun, Apr-13-2008, 01:48:29 AM   #3
newtonm3

it is a really good looking truck. good luck with the sale. to me a 25k for a truck with over a 100k on it could be scary
Jump to top newtonm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sun, Apr-13-2008, 04:40:22 AM   #4
AliM3

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonm3 View Post
it is a really good looking truck. good luck with the sale. to me a 25k for a truck with over a 100k on it could be scary
Not with the maintenance that's been kept up on this car, it has records for everything and was a BMW CPO until 100k. It's got at least another 100k to go.

Old Sun, Apr-13-2008, 08:50:27 PM   #5
Orange fever
aka yellow fever is now orange fever.

Thailand

nice x5 .........and 25k ..............wooooow

X5M Black Sapphire / Classic mini '71/
M3 E46 VFE SC Stg3/ M3 E90 SC VF620 EAS/Radenergie/VF-Engineering/ Vorsteiner///
Maintenance/Modings/Detail : SouthBay Autohaus /// Candccollision /// Promobileautodetail ///

March issue of Eurotuner :
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=252426
Jump to top Orange fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Apr-16-2008, 05:02:29 AM   #6
AliM3

United States

Thanks guys! It's truly a nice car and I'm very sad that my brother has to sell it. Hell you could part out the mods and the car would only be $20k! (my brother would never do that as the car is set up perfectly)

Old Sat, Apr-26-2008, 07:35:56 PM   #7
AliM3

United States

Thanks!

CHECK IT OUT ON EBAY!: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=130217936140

Old Sat, Apr-26-2008, 07:51:13 PM   #8
leletyM3
640rwhp

Italy

NIce X5!! and great price too!!

HPF Stg2 Turbo Kit 640rwhp, HPF Stg2 Feramic Clutch, HPF Carbon Fiber Stg3-4 Intake,HPF Catch Can, HPF Carbon Fiber Air Duct, HPF Methanol Switch, HPF Under Brace, HPF Subframe Kit, Custom AEM UEGO and AEM Boost Gauge in the OEM Mirror, Okada Plasma Coils, Eisenmann Race 83x4, Bilstein PSS9, Volk TE37 Time Attack, Toyo 275/30/19 & 245/35/19, Brembo BBK 380mm 6 pots & 345mm, Hardwired V1, 6K HID bulbs, 6K HID Fog Lights, 6K Umnitza Orion V2, Depo Smoked Corners, Solaris Bulbs, Full LEDs interiors,Umnitza LED licence plate lights, 30% Tint All Around, V-CSL V2Front Bumper with Race Lip, OEM CSL Bootlid, V-CSL Diffuser, ///M3 Monochrome, Flat Black Kidneys & Side Grills, Carbon Fiber BMW Emblems, Powerflex RTABs, Dension Ipod ICE>Link Plus, AudioControl unit, Phoenix Gold 600Ti, JL Audio 12W6v2

Jump to top leletyM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Apr-30-2008, 03:39:15 AM   #9
AliM3

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by leletyM3 View Post
NIce X5!! and great price too!!
Thanks! Your M3's not too bad either

Old Wed, Jul-15-2009, 07:03:53 AM   #10
bhorpor

United States

Default X5 (still available?) - Atlanta

live here in Atlanta ...
Jump to top bhorpor is offline   Reply With Quote