|Tue, Apr-20-2010, 04:37:30 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2008
1995 Daytona Violet M3/2/5
Decided to keep the car for now, sorry to those interested.
There comes a time when every car must be sold, and I have decided that it’s time to say goodbye to mine as I need a bigger car for school and internships. I am selling my Daytona Violet M3 on Black Interior with Vaders and a 5 Speed. Modifications are listed below. As you will see in pictures below, it is in excellent condition with a complete set of records from every owner back to the original. The car is garaged every night, and is not daily driven.
It’s cleaned using Pinnacle Wax and Cleaning Supplies on a biweekly basis. Oil is changed at 3000 miles and 93 octane has always been used in the tank. It has been an enthusiast owned car since its original European delivery in early 1995. It currently has ~177,000 miles on it and ~80k miles on the current s50 (records of this swap are included in the complete history, leakdown tests confirmed 185psi+ across all cylinders after the new cylinder head).
Recent Maintenance: (all within the last 10k miles/year)
- Full Suspension Refresh
- Bilstein PSS9 Coil-overs Installed with Vorshlag C/C Plates
- Complete Cooling System Overall
- Reupholstered Headliner
- All Fluids Flushed and Replaced Completely with either OEM BMW or Redline/Amsoil products
- Brand New Stereo from Kenwood with a Rockford Fosgate Amp and Polk Audio Components
- Fresh Wax, etc
- Brand New Cylinder Head (OEM BMW, from the dealer) and Elrig Head gasket, all upper gaskets, hoses, etc were replaced at this time
- Fresh Oil Pump was installed when motor was replaced, along with engine and transmission mounts.
- Fresh Alignment
- New NGKBR7 spark plugs
- New Fuel Filter
- New Coilpacks, also swapped to OBD2 valve cover as the magnesium one was leaking.
- New vanos unit (rebuilt with beisan systems kit), upper timing chain, timing chain tensioners, lifters etc
Aka: it needs nothing for the next 50k miles of enjoyment.
-24lb Fuel Injectors
-Euro 3.5" HFM
-Jim Conforti 3.5" Cold Air Intake
-Jim Conforti Tune
-UUC Transmission Mounts
-B&M Short Throw Shifter
-PLX DM-100 with Water and Oil Temp Monitored
-Euro M3 Cooling System Retrofit
-Bimmerworld Aluminum Radiator
- 80*C Thermostat
- Aluminum Thermostat Housing
-Dinan Front/Rear Stabilizer Bars
-Vorshlag Caster/Camber Plates
-UUC Gen 3 Barbarian Front/Rear Sway Bars
-Reinforced Front sub-frame
-Motion Motorsport Underpanel
-ZKW Euro Headlights
-4500k 55w HIDs in the Low Beams
-Smoked Front/Side/Rear Lenses
-Side Moldings Painted
-97+ Style Front Grill (Gunmetal)
-M3 LTW Wing
-Reiger Infinity I Rear Bumper
Wheel and Tire:
-DSI's Painted Gunmetal/Polished (including spare)
-Yokohama S-Drive Tires (235-40-17)
-Suede Shift Boot and Ebrake Boot
-ZHP Shift Knob
-Akebono Ceramic Pads
-Kenwood Head unit with Bluetooth and iPod Connect
-Rockford Fosgate 400.4 Amp
-Polk Audio db5251 5.25" Components and 1" Tweeters in the Front
-Polk Audio MM691 3-way 6x9s in the Rear
-18 Button OBC Retrofit
Also Included with Sale:
- Stock Rear Bumper (if you want it)
- New Silver LTW Flags, old ones were removed due to age.
The car currently is located in Cary NC.
Asking $10,000 OBO
$9,000 with no stereo or PLX gauge OBO
or trade for an e46 M3 + cash on my end
Note: These are photos I have taken over the time I have owned the car, some mods have been removed/added over this time.
Last edited by Volcom8190; Sun, May-30-2010 at 04:15:51 AM.
|1995, daytona, FS:, violet|