BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Cars for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Cars for Sale/Wanted Place to list your private cars for sale. ONLY BMW's.

Closed Thread

Old Tue, Mar-03-2015, 03:14:09 AM   #1
m3j0n
Banned

United States

Default Mods, this is BS.......deleted the thread?.... User: Zhan's Alpinewhite/red M3 coupe

Now that zhan called me out and you left it posted publically for almost 2 weeks, I should have the ability to respond to my accuser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhan View Post
it is because you are a long time member that you can 'leverage' your long term member status to cheat people
Really?.. I guess that would make sense if:
A) I actually advertised the car on this forum...
B) Used my "post history" in anyway to influence any customer...
C) I actually "cheated" anyone....

Can you give it a rest? Or are you still crying because you cant sell your car for 6 months, but I sold mine in 6 days?....

I don't know why this thread isn't locked yet given this guy's clear provocation with me....Mods, care to ban him again?

Quote:

God bless you buying a car with accident history sight unseen...
May I interest you in some subprime mortgage securities?
Back on topic, I hope you didnt commit any funds yet
and it continues.....you make it sound like any car that has an incident on an autocheck vehicle history report means that it is a piece of crap. Your arguments hold no water had have absolutely no substance. I am not going to stoop to your level to attack you or your car personally. So I guess, keep it coming, you're only making yourself look bad.

The car is bought and paid for.... Cant say the same for yours, huh? 6days vs 6+ Months?... That's all I have to say..... Nope, you've been too much of a ****ing douche to get off that easy.....

HERE IS THE ****ING KICKER!!!!!!!!!

Not only has this guy had his car for sale on this forum at least three (3) times that I can reference:

Most recently 2/11/2015: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=498515
A time before 11/10/2014: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=491700
Original posts states that the car is "for sale again" - but I cannot find his initial post, so without a doubt, sometime before Nov 10th.

Guess what!?!?!?! His car was in AN ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reference:
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=460016
and
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=419204

Quote:
I'm the second official owner of the vehicle.
No accidents, no body damage, nothing.

Quote:
So is it right that if its filed through insurance, even at no fault, the carfax says accident on it?

Someone backed into my car in the parking lot and didnt leave their info, so I filed a claim to have it fixed, but then whats going to happen to the car history?

Quote:
I need a great condition M3 bumper cover in AW
My location is Philly/Suburbs
Please PM your location and offer - my car is currently incapacitated from a minor incident that requires a bumper
LOLLLLLLLL

oh wow, it keeps getting better... "typographical error" on the title.... SUUUUUURE:

Quote:

Due to a typographical error on the title by the Pennsylvania DMV/PennDOT, I sent the title back to them to have it corrected. The car will be made available with corrected title in hand for purchase around December 1st.

Which I am sure will ultimately be deleted. But I wanted to share this..... So who is the scammer?... The guy that disclosed any and all information that he had, even including what he had documented from the previous owner? Or this scumbag that wants to call me out about an accident dropping the value of my car to "$10-$13K" when he knows damn well his car was in an accident DURING HIS OWNERSHIP and still wants $25k????

This Forum is ridiculous and has lost any credibility if it doesn't do anything to govern these types of hypocritical slugs that troll. I have reported him about 15 times and nearly nothing has been done. Frankly, Im sickened that Kaiv would come to his defense in this thread just because zhan paid him to do the smg swap... By the way, amazing that the car is up for sale shortly after that swap..... hmmmmmmmmmm........... Zhan, tell me again, who is the con man?....

Last edited by m3j0n; Tue, Mar-03-2015 at 03:49:59 AM. Reason: title
Rate Seller View Rating
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Tue, Mar-03-2015, 03:27:38 AM   #2
bmwJohhnyD
user formerly known as bmwbob

United Nations

Default Re: Mods, this is BS.......deleted the thread?.... Alpinewhite/red M3 coupe

hmmm.
Old Tue, Mar-03-2015, 02:02:44 PM   #3
BMWPower06

Default Re: Mods, this is BS.......deleted the thread?.... Alpinewhite/red M3 coupe

Current: E60 M5 6MT; E46 M3 6MT
Sold: E46 330CiA; E36 M3/2/5; E60 M5 SMG
DD: F30 328d
Old Tue, Mar-03-2015, 02:54:11 PM   #4
Roman_m3

Canada

Well that escalated quickly
Old Tue, Mar-03-2015, 03:26:16 PM   #5
M3n00b
2012 M3F Formula 1 Game Champion!

In the garage:

North Korea

IBTL5
Old Tue, Mar-03-2015, 03:57:04 PM   #6
L0G1C

United States

Lol OP. Nice detective work

2017 M4 ZCP
Old Tue, Mar-03-2015, 03:59:10 PM   #7
tenfifteen
Pale Geek Rigour

Reputation: 153 tenfifteen is a splendid one to beholdtenfifteen is a splendid one to behold

United States

There's no way I'm reading all of that, and I have no idea what the context is

Can a disinterested third party please provide cliff's kthx
Old Tue, Mar-03-2015, 04:14:17 PM   #8
TitSprinksMcGee

In the garage:

United States

Thread reported for not offering anything for sale.

Edit: I'll fix that. Who wants to buy my fuks given? I'll sell you 2 for $10. No accidents, always garaged and babied. PM me your pay a pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALaw View Post
OP has been surprised by everything that's happened since the 13th Amendment
Coming soon to a post near you.
Old Tue, Mar-03-2015, 04:26:19 PM   #9
Kong Sheng Han
Banned

In the garage:

North Korea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenfifteen View Post

Hypocrite gets wrecked.
Old Tue, Mar-03-2015, 04:32:58 PM   #10
natty99
Heeeeyyy

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenfifteen View Post

OP is selling a car online outside the forums
A member on M3 forums found said car online, posted it in the FS section
OP stumbled across his car being posted on the forums, started to provide more info in the thread based on interest/questions
Member 'zhan' comes along and starts shitting in the thread, being an asshat, and rendering a slew of unprovoked personal attacks because he is throwing a tantrum over his super duper deluxe and rare Dinan package M3 is not selling or garnering the interest that OP's car is receiving
Said asshat gets banned
Said asshat then returns from ban and presumably starts shitting in thread again
Thread get locked and deleted
OP is upset because asshat had last word and is allowed to continue his antics with no recourse. Also attempts to warn others that asshat's car is supposedly not being advertised truthfully
SUSPENSION/CHASSIS: Moton Street Sport S/A coilovers | Hyperco 450 front TCK 500 rear | GC Street camber plates (-2.4*F) | GC RSMs | RE weight jacks | TMS RTAB limiters | TMS RCAs (-1.4*R) | Mason Engineering Race FSTB | OEM front strut tower reinforcement plates | TMS rear subframe reinforcement
BRAKES: Brembo GT 6/4 monoblocks, 355 front 345 rear
WHEELS/TIRES: Volk TE37s in gloss white, 18x9.5 +22 (F) 18x10.5 +22 (R) | Michelin PSS 245/40 and 275/35
DRIVETRAIN: 3.91 BMW Motorsport
SHIFTING: AS 30% SSK | Illuminated ZHP | RE tranny mounts | GSP clutch pedal with UUC bushings | UUC "big boy" clutch stop | CDV delete | TMS SS clutch line
LIGHTING: Lightwerkz TFX retrofit | Digital 55w 4300K HIDs
INTERIOR: Euro first aid storage boxes
Closed Thread